CURTAIN & TEXTILE DESIGNER
Joanna has been designing and making curtains since 1986. She has acquired a formidable reputation for her curtain design and in the quality of their creation. Working all over the UK and in Spain, France and Luxembourg, for Private clients, and Property Developers, Joanna is an established name in the world of curtain creation.
Running her own workshop, first in London, then in Warwickshire, has allowed her to continually keep her Standards high and clients Happy.
- Professional measuring on site
- Advice on colours and textures
- Supply of samples for fabrics and poles
- Supply of fabrics, poles and all fixtures
- Hand made curtains and soft furnishings
- Advice on room layout
- Installation of Poles and Tracks
- Hanging of curtains and blinds
- Alterations and refurbishment
SKILLS & ABILITY
- Imaginative and traditional approach to the dying art of handmade curtains
- Innate ability to understand clients wishes, wants and needs
- Patience to proceed carefully with attention to detail, both in the design and the creation of curtains
- Good communication skills, enabling perfect interpretation following client instruction
- Driven by a desire to produce beautiful curtains that stay looking wonderful for years
POLE & TRACK INSTALLATION
ADVICE ON ROOM LAYOUT
COLOUR & TEXTURE ADVICE
In 2012 Joanna decided to follow another Passion, and created a line luxury of handbags, made with “Cathedral Window” Patchwork. Joanna has used her flair for design and colour to re-create this Intricate and Unique style of Patchwork. In the Windows of this multi-layered patchwork, one can find Flowers and Butterflies from her "Garden Collection", the call of the wild in her "Big Cat Collection” and all the wonderful colours of our bright World, in her “Jewel Collection”.
During the 1990’s I recommended Joanna to a property company in London, for whom she successfully made many pairs of curtains.. Joanna recently made a pair of curtains for myself, which were most satisfactory and made to represent our prior discussions. She is always helpful in finding the correct fabrics and has a great imagination for design and colour.